Keep those green fingers protected with an essential, hard-wearing piece of horticultural kit.
Owning weather-beaten, corrugated hands may well be a badge of honour for some gardeners, but we prefer to lend out paws a bit of protection from the vigour’s of gardening duties. Whether proving a barrier from the soil or to keep your digits mobile on a cold spring morning, a pair of decent durable gardening gloves is a must, but why not do it with some style.
There is a certain aristocrat charm to these gloves. Slip them on and you can imagine yourself at the wheel of a vintage automobile, hurtling down country lanes.
They handle find and dandy in the garden, the meshed finger section make them nice and airy to wear and the padded palm provided welcome comfort whenwielding a spade.
Bringing together fashion and function, Love The Glove is a stunning range of technical, high performance gardening gloves. Features include...
• Ultra-soft feel yet hard-wearing fabric that doesn’t stiffen after drying.
• Stretch mesh between fingers regulates hand temperature & improves dexterity.
• Wrist strap provides snug fit and stops debris dropping into glove.
• Padded palm gives extra cushioning.
• Decorative genuine leather trim.
Machine washable and available in 2 sizes: S/M (6.5 - 7) and M/L (7.5 - 8)